11.10.2008

ugly or pretty, it's still my city

I'm in San Francisco :)

Taking off over Phoenix, the suburbs look like crop circles.


On the plane.


Abstract color composition as we were landing at SFO (San Mateo Bridge)


Got off public trans at Castro and Market. What a beautiful sight.


Amazing friends Danny and Danae and I headed to the most amazing burrito place in the Mission for some great food.


Before...


After!


Then to Bi Rite Ice Creamery for more deliciousness.


They make all of their ice cream by scratch, in amazing flavors like Honey Lavender, Salted Caramel, Snickerdoodles, etc...


Nom nom.





Then we had to get a ZipCar to go to the airport and pick up my missing suitcase.



I made some light paintings while we were driving down the freeway.




G'night, SF!

No comments:

Post a Comment